Board Diversity Truly Matters
June 6, 2021 •
Our guests – KPMG Board Leadership Center’s Annalisa Barrett, Perkins Coie’s Allison Handy and Ellig Group’s Nicole Sandford – get into the nitty gritty of board diversity, including:
- What are the benefits of board diversity?
- What is the current state of board diversity for public companies?
- Why do you think smaller companies lag the larger ones when it comes to diversity?
- What investor initiatives are out there right now?
- Do the proxy advisors play a role? What is the latest ISS and Glass Lewis positions?
- What about legislative initiatives? What about Nasdaq’s proposal?
- What are common board refreshment mistakes that hinder greater diversity?
- What are steps that boards can do to better embrace diversity?